The Three Arch Inn is in the quaint coastal town of Oceanside, Oregon. We offer an intimate, self-service facility with six unique accommodations, accordingly priced, in a private, secluded setting. Each of our rooms has slightly varied amenities, but all have an ocean view of Three Arch Rocks and the town of Oceanside.
While there are plenty of ‘things to do', there are also plenty of opportunities to enjoy the simplicity of ‘doing nothing'. In Oceanside you will find the quiet, restful pace of a rural lifestyle.
The area abounds in spectacular access to the Pacific Ocean and tremendous wildlife viewing opportunities. Local attractions include:
- Three Arch Rocks National Wildlife Refuge
- Oceanside Beach State Recreation Area
- Cape Meares Scenic View Point and Lighthouse
- Cape Lookout State Park
- Bayocean Spit
- Please note, Cape Mears loop road is currently closed between Oceanside and Cape Mears just after the Cape Mears lighthouse
Area businesses and activities:
- Kayak Tillamook
- Tillamook Cheese Factory
- Tillamook Farmers Market
- Tillamook County Fair Grounds
- Tillamook County Pioneers Museum
Nearby restaurants: We recommend you contact each establishment directly to verify hours and availability.
- The Three Arch Inn Coffee shop and Lounge
- Blue Agate Cafe
- Rosanna's Cafe
- The Schooner Restaurant & Lounge (In Netarts)
For additional information on Oceanside, available facilities and the Northwest Coast:
Frequently asked question:
- Is there cell service in Oceanside? Cell service in Oceanside is very limited or non-existent. We offer free WiFi at our coffee shop on the ground floor on the Inn.
- Is there an ATM in Oceanside? No. The closest ATM is in Netarts, approximately 3 miles south.
We invite you to look over our accommodations and would be happy to address any questions via email or telephone in order to complete your reservation. We look forward to providing you with a most enjoyable vacation.